I don’t get to paint others very often, so it was a rare treat after two days of rain when Voldy decided to get in on the body painting action and agreed to be painted. There were a few conditions – mainly that I painted him while he was laying down watching a film, and occasionally fed him bits of chocolate.
He wasn’t a huge fan of getting his hair straightened, he only got poked in the eye once by a makeup brush (he moved) and he nodded off at the end, but overall he was a ridiculously patient and good model.
- Diamond FX White Body Paint
- Diamond FX Black Body Paint
- Mehron Paradise Black Body Paint
- Mehron Paradise Grey Body Paint
- Mehron Paradise Blue Body Paint
- Clinique 05 Neutral Foundation
- BH Cosmetics Palette First Edition Variety of Brown Eyeshadow
It was great fun painting a cell shaded comic style look and I love the finished product, I wish I’d had more time to really get all the detail in.
I also discovered for the first time how tricky it is to paint on chest hair! Talk about tangling up your brushes!