I love fun zombie looks, and this one is great for when you want to be a zombie but don’t want to be covered in sticky fake blood, and look terrifying enough that dogs will bark when you come near, and little children will have nightmares from just a glimpse of you. We’re a week in to the halloween tea party, so there’s still a whole lot of looks to come, so keep your eye’s peeled for what else is in store.
- This is one of those looks that works really well with pretty much any colour combination imho, so go wild! I do love it with nice bright colours but still think it could work if you wanted to take a more subdued pastely type route.
- For all those little lines, there is logic to them, it’s kind of like a topographical map. Each line is following the curves and contours of the face.
- To keep from it looking too much like a topographical map keep the lines fairly short and broken and add a few little dots here and there to break it up a bit.
- Mehron Paradise Body paint – Blue Lagoon
- Mehron Paradise Body paint – White
- Mehron Paradise Body paint – Black
- Mehron Paradise Body paint – Dark Pink
- Mehron Paradise Body paint – Light Pink
- Sleek Ultra Matte V1 Palette (Brights) – Pow! (White)
- Blush Professional Matte Palette – Black
I hope you like this look guys, and if you’re wearing out for halloween I hope you have a brilliant time!
Recreated this look?
As always, if you recreate this look, I’d love to see how it turns out! If you post it to social media and want to let me have a peek at your skills then you can tag me in the post (@teaisforteagan) and use the hashtag #halloweenteaparty to join the party.
I’m having a little halloween competition over on instagram where you can post your own halloween look, hashtag it with #halloweenteapartycomp and tag me in the picture to be in with a chance of winning some goodies. The full details are over on my instagram if you feel like showing off your skills.