There’s been a tonne of Harley Quinn makeup tutorials floating around since Suicide Squads release, so I wanted to do something a little bit different.
You don’t get through an arse kicking, save the world style adventure without getting a few cuts and bruises, so my version is Harley after a butt kicking.
I used a black eye gelatine prosthetic that I made myself, but, it’s a mould I made a while ago on my boyfriends life cast and his face is way bigger than mine so the black eye looks HUGE!
As usual with all the products used feel free to get creative and use whatever you can find lurking around in your makeup bag, here’s what I used:
For the black eye prosthetic:
- Homemade Black Eye Prosthetic (gelatine, sculpted on a life cast)
- Spirit Gum (for sticking the prosthetic on)
- Witch Hazel (for blending the edges of the prosthetic)
For the skin:
- Makeup Revolution Colour Corrector Palette (Green and Orange)
- Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer in Ivory
- MUA BB Cream in Cool Ivory
For the “bruising”:
- Mehron Paradise Face/Body Paints in Blue and Pink
- Sleek i-Divine Ultra Matte Palette v1 in Pout and Bolt
For the lips:
- Essence Red Lip Liner in Femme Fatale
- Makeup Revolution Salvation Velvet Lip Lacquer in Keep Trying For You
For the eyes:
- Sleek i-Divine Ultra Matte Palette v1 in Pout
- MUA Luxe Precision Felt Liner
- Ardell Demi Wispie Lashes
- Duo Lash Glue
For the brows:
- NYX Auto Brow Pencil in Charcoal
For the heart tattoo:
- Makeup Revolution Black Kohl Liner
For the blood:
- Makeup Revolution Lip Lacquer – purple shade from the collection box.
I’m so phsyced to go see the film, I know it’s gotten some pretty rubbish reviews but the trailer looks amazing! Have any of you seen it? What did you think?