I don’t know if this totally counts as drugstore because you do need some sfx gelatine, but you can still pick up the bits you need at from the supermarket and a pharmacy.
There are a tonne of recipes out there for homemade gelatine, but if you want to know my secret home brew then let me know in the comments and I’ll get up a tutorial for it.
- Foundation to colour gelatine (doesn’t need to be a perfect match, scars generally aren’t a perfect match)
- Concealer for adding highlights to burns
- Reds/Pinks for breaking up the burns (could use blushes, eyeshadows, face paints, lipsticks…whatever you can find)
- Blacks/Purples for adding depth to the burns (again, whatever you can find in your makeup bag)
Specific Products I Used:
- Homemade SFX Gelatin
- MUA Matte Perfect Foundation in Fair
- Makeup Revolution Liquid Blusher in Pink and Coral
- Blush Professional Matte Palette
- Makeup Revolution Colour Corrector in Green
- Makeup Revolution Concealer
I hope you like this tutorial guys!